Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hi Everyone!

Nanci - way to go on EVERYTHING. My wish would be to ride with you somewhere (not up a canyon.)Ugh. Does anyone use mtn. bikes on these rides or is it strictly road bikes. It sounds fun but PLEASE be careful. I just drove over to Cascade Springs twice last week for our Trek. In the morning when the sun is just coming over the mountain I would come around corners and be blinded for few seconds and just pray a biker wasn't coming. And boy do they go fast! I wish there was a separate trail for bikes because there are SO many bikes and SO many cars now. If I were you I would ride at 5am on a weekday then go back to bed. Do I sound like your mother? GOOD!
Laura - your pictures are unreal. You had us fooled at Dennys - you already are a pro.
Christi - I like your idea of getting together and running a marathon. Here's my idea. We go to the St. George condo this fall. (Unless we are still going to Angie's cabin.) We go for a marathon walk around the block together, swim a few laps (optional), then pig out and watch movies all night. Or go to Tuacahn for a musical. We need to get this on the calendar girls, or 2009 will be over before we know it. Lori - you're a pro at organizing things!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I agree with Jamie - be careful Nancy! Jamie I love your idea of a marathon - I don't know how healthy it will be though.