Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ran Again

Trying to stay consistant. I ran three miles this morning. Not much to Nancy but its great for me. I did it early before David went to work. I usually try to go at 6:30 - David doesn't need to be to work until 8:00 PM. So it works. I did sprints with Lori Phillips last night at 9:15 and my kids were already in bed - not asleep but in their beds. David was home. Anyhow, its treaky with kids. I've taken my twins in the stroller and I can't go too far before they want to get out. Early or late works for me.

1 comment:

Nanci said...

Oh Laura, three miles is great for me too!!

I know what you mean about not going too far with the stroller and kids. I bought a jogger a couple of months ago and was so pumped to use it. Jack loved it for a couple of months and now he wants to be out pushing it or running along side. I need to figure something out to entice him back in the jogger even though it's fun and awsome to see him excited to run.