Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yesterday

When I saw this blog it was around 8:45 PM last night. I had just returned from Young Womans. David still had the kids at his Mom's house. I called him and told him I was home and then I jumped on the tread mill and ran 1 3/4 miles - he and the kids got home at that point and I needed to help put them to bed. But at least it was something. I'll post what I did today - after I do it - and I will do it so that I can post it.

I don't care if we keep the blog open or private. It's up to everyone else. I don't care if people know how much I do or don't work out. You make the decision. If anything it can get annoying logging in every time when its private. I'll put a feed tracker on the blog to make sure no one wierd is watching us. If they do then we can change it to pivate.

No comments: