Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter eggs all year round

It's 11:00 and I'm reading MSNBC and I came across "Nutrition by the Numbers." I read through it all and discovered the 12 Power foods but it's too late to turn on the printer--too loud and annoying for those sleeping so I increased my computer savviness by creating a link. Yeah score one for my sleeping brain--who would have thunk it was possible!! (Sorry-I'm on a "thunk it" junket) I put a link to it so I could remember them--if they help anyone else--an added bonus. I'm looking forward to eating more boiled eggs--I only eat them during the week after Easter and this year I will definitely freeze rasberries so I can eat them with my oatmeal all year long.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my word Nancy - you are totally a blogger. Thanks for the link. And seriously I love your posts. They are so helpful and motivating.

Lori said...

I'm enjoying the posts Nanc! for some reason I've been having a hard time getting my comments to post also. We'll see how this works.