Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Laura is the grand blog master!!!

Laura--you are way to cool to be my same age. I'm still figuring out how to find the spot to type in a blog post. When I brought up the blog I wondered if I was in the right place. The links are awesome.

Anywho--I'm still working on my training schedule---Jack is not cooperating with me.

I did get in a great workout today. I'm on week 5 of P90X and it is still working me over pretty good. I worked on back and biceps today plus the ab ripper x. Killer. After 5 weeks I just reached a point where I can do at least a couple of each of the ab exercises but I still can't keep up with reps. I spinned today too. If anyone has a good recovery drink or supplement let me know. I need to replenish and get some more energy---Scott still wants clean laundry for some reason---Men!!!

Kudos Christi for teaching early morning seminary. I tried just to get out of bed at 6am and it's not working very well. 7am is more my speed.

No comments: