Monday, May 25, 2009

Tour de Cure 2009

Scott and I are riding in the Tour de Cure in Brigham City on June 13. We each have a goal to raise $150 for the fight against diabetes. I am posting this hoping that anyone who reads this (all those red dots on the map) will want to donate to a good cause. I've never done fundraising and depending on the outcome of this experience may or may not do it again. Of course I've procrastinated also to add more excitement to the experience; I've got three weeks to raise the money. So anyone who some how finds their way to this blog please join me on my 100 mile ride by donating any amount of money to the cure. Go to www.tour.diabetes.org/goto/nanciroberts my personal page and let's go for a ride.


1 comment:

Laura said...

There are a lot of red dots on that map. Crazy. I will go to your page. Go Nancy! Also, keep writing it's so motivational. Thanks tons.