Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hi Guys! Woohoo I've managed to post a comment! So as for my report of phys activity: I've fallen off the wagon and can't get up. I ran with a friend a few weeks ago and felt exhausted and I just haven't felt motivated to exercise. But I will. I'm just happy lacrosse & soccer season are over. I love going to the games, but we have had atleast 3 or 4 activities every night and we're pretty tired. I'll call that my exercise. I told Nancy I'm relieved about Hobblecreek. I'm setting my sites on something more baby stepish: The 5K at Maddie's jr. high! Maybe next year for Hobblecreek though.
I DID manage to go to Women's conference and have become a big fan. I plan to go every year and I'm thinking it would be fun if a bunch of us went and stayed in the dorms. (Heritage Halls for $25 a night!) It was so rejuvinating for me to hear from Julie Beck, L. Tom Perry, Brad Wilcox etc. and I am now a huge fan of Hilary Weeks. I didn't know she was so funny. Thursday night was one amazing performer after another. Put the end of April on your calendar girls. Have great day. I'm off to my 2GBC Workout. (Two Gross bathrooms to clean.)
Jaime

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, who said cleaning toilets couldn't be a workout? I think that counts. I'm so glad you learned to post. So fun to hear whats going on with you.

Nanci said...

Jaime,
GBC Workouts could be considered anaerobic if you need to hold your breath so kudos for throwing in the interval workout. Your speed will increase because of it. If you need more interval workouts come clean my bathrooms.
Great big hurray for posting too!!