Thursday, September 17, 2009

Turning 40

I have been anticipating turning 40 all year. Waiting for this major milestone to happen and now that it's here I had a tiny little panic attack. No longer can I use the excuse that I'm young and inexperienced. I expect wisdom and knowledge from those individuals who are 40+ and now I'm one of them. A little daunting and scary if people are looking to me for wisdom. I'm still trying to figure out pretty much everything in life. I can say that I have figured out one big thing that has opened my eyes and helped me in countless ways---As a teenager and a twenty year old I thought I knew not quite everything but most everything and now I know I know nothing and have everything to learn. Good luck to me I'm going to need it as I'm already forgetting what I was even talking about!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY! Someone in my ward told me that life didn't begin until after 40!