Friday, March 5, 2010

Stay away from cream puffs

I'm still alive but moving very slowly. I'm in desperate need of warm sunshine, fresh air and physical activity. I have been recovery from an attack the first of January from a large plate of cream puffs from Costco. A whole pile of them jumped me and I had to consume all of them to survive. It was not a pretty sight. The side effects have been dogging me for the last two months. But this next weekend I will shake off the deadly fat coils (well not quite shake off just move around and manipulate) and squeeze into a pair of bike shorts and hit the roads in Moab. It will not be a pleasant sight for my fellow cyclists but I'm hoping it will jump start my soul to get moving again.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Winter is so hard to stay focused on healthy foods. Easy to get way off track. I know.